Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Prorace collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: the email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about the practices stated above or your dealings with this site, please contact us through our Contact Form or at:
UMA Srl - Prorace Online Shop
Indirizzo 1 via Taldeitali 13 40024 Bologna (BO)
Tel. +39 123 45 67 890